Our smiles are tremendously valuable. Smiles communicate our positive health and happiness to those we meet. A bright smile is perceived as a healthy smile.
Teeth Whitening in Escondido with Dr. David Bainer
Brushing and flossing everyday help keep your teeth nicely bright and healthy. However, at times, most of us feel as if our smile is growing more yellow. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, many people desire whiter teeth. The American Association of Orthodontists also discovered that almost 90% of patients want teeth whitening.
Teeth whitening lightens the color of your teeth by helping to erase stains and discoloration. Whitening can greatly improve the look of your teeth and is among the most common cosmetic dental procedures. Today, most dentists perform teeth whitening. But this procedure is not a one-time deal. In order to maintain the lighter color, you will need to repeat it over time. So, if you want your bright smile back, come to Dr. David Bainer for teeth whitening in Escondido.
The Smile Gallery Patient Reviews
Why Should I Whiten My Teeth?
Teeth whitening is a personal choice and not an obligation. Listed below are some of the most popular reasons for individuals to whiten their teeth.
- Wear and tear – as teeth age, discoloration occurs naturally and teeth whitening can remove years off your smile. Aging discolors teeth as the enamel thins and the dentin darkens.
- Fluorosis – if teeth are over-exposed to fluoride during the early development years, fluorosis or white spots on the teeth can form. Teeth whitening is usually a simple way to treat the symptoms of fluorosis.
- Medication Stains – some common types of medication such as certain antibiotics can stain your teeth.
- Yellow or brown stains on your teeth often result from drinking coffee, tea, red wine or smoking cigarettes. Whitening is a simple and easy method to bring back your radiant smile.
- Trauma – your tooth may change color due to a serious injury
- Not practicing good oral hygiene
Poor dental hygiene can actually lead to serious health issues. Check out this Blog about oral health impacts on overal life quality here.
Evidently, there are a number of factors contributing to your decision to whiten your teeth. If you decide to whiten your teeth professionally, please contact Dr. Bainer’s office in Escondido.
Teeth whitening/bleaching is not recommended for children under age 16 because the pulp chamber, or nerve of the tooth, could irritate, possibly resulting in tooth sensitivity. This procedure is also not recommended in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Our Promise to You
The Smile Gallery practices the Art of Fine Dentistry. We work to ensure our patients have the most relaxed and comfortable experience possible. Our individualized patient attention means you receive the best care possible. Our friendly staff is ready to greet you warmly, set you at ease, and create a level of comfort and customer service rarely seen in the dental industry.
We understand patients who have dental anxiety and have been working for years to provide the safe, comfortable environment that makes you want to see your Escondido dentist a few times a year or anytime your teeth need dental services.